About Root WHM
All WHM users have following features:
- Simply Create, delete, and suspend your cPanel accounts.
- Access to check and change all of your domains' DNS zones.
- Fully Manage and monitor your sites (password resets).
- Provides ability to create your own default page whenever you create a new account.
- Ability to configure your own support requests through cPanel.
- Permission to check the server information and status.
- Access to customize your hosting and control panel with extensive branding.
- Ability to change your client domain names and user names.
The root access owner's WHM also has:
- Full access to install SSL certificates.
- Capability to change/Edit your main cPanel username.
- Simple automated ‘backups tool’.
- Capability to allot IP addresses.
- Authorization to resume/restart http, mail, sql, ssh services.
- Access to Fantastico Admin.