- Log into-> WHM.
- Just Click Account Functions -> Upgrade/Downgrade an Account.
- Simply, Select the domain to which you would like to make changes and click Modify.
- Select->package to which you'd like the domain to be upgraded and click Upgrade/Downgrade.
Still facing the same problem? cPanel doesn't recognize the update immediately. To expedite the process:
- Sign-in to WHM.
- Just Click Account Functions > Limit Bandwidth.
- Enter new bandwidth. Give the site 1 MB of additional bandwidth. Click Limit.
- Refresh whole site.