Portal Home > Knowledgebase > WHM > WHM Contact Emails
WHM Contact Emails
WHM and cPanel notices are sent using the current e-mail deal with specified through the system. These are intended to inform the customer of any significant changes or up-dates to WHM or cPanel such as security password changes, package changes, etc.
WHM Notices are sent when changes to significant editions are created through WHM or when significant up-dates are created to WHM/cPanel itself.
You can only deliver WHM notices for a cPanel to one email; this should be the reseller's e-mail since individual cPanel customers can set their own get in touch with e-mail in cPanel for getting cPanel notices.
To modify the current e-mail to receive WHM notices:
- Sign into WHM.
- In the left-side selection, under Account Information, Just Click List Accounts.
- Choose the + next to the main domain (the one associated with your payments account).
- Under Change Contact Email, add the current e-mail address.
- Click Change.
There is no way to modify the email address from where the notice e-mail is sent; it will always be sent from the server (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To modify the current e-mail associated with a customer's cpanel through WHM:
- Sign-in to WHM.
- In the left-side selection, under Account Information, just click List Accounts.
- Choose the + next to the account on which you want to create changes.
- Under Change Contact Email, type the current e-mail address.
- Just Click-> Change.
Change Contact Email for cPanel Notices through cPanel
cPanel customers can set up their own notices for changes that are created to their cPanel. This can be done by:
- Signing into cPanel.
- Under Preferences, just click Update Contact Info.
- Get into your recommended main current e-mail address and choose the checkboxes showing when you would like to be informed.
- Click Save.
VPS and Dedicated Server
WHM notices can be sent to more than one e-mail in VPS and Dedicated Server using the Contact Management weblink in WHM.
Add to Favourites Print this Article