Portal Home > Knowledgebase > WHM > How to limit which icons appear in cPanel via Feature Manager
How to limit which icons appear in cPanel via Feature Manager
The feature manager enables you to disable/enable icons inside of each customer's cPanel. Once you build a attributes you should be able to modify the customer's packages and add the new feature lists.
A popular symbol to allow is the Hosting Layouts icon. This will allow your customers to obtain our free web themes straight from cPanel.
- Sign in to your WHM.
- Simply just click List Accounts and look for your domain name. Figure out the package name you are using.
- Simply just click Feature Manager in the left-hand selection (under Packages).
- Type a new feature list and hit the Add key.
- Choose all of the icons you want, and deselect all of the icons you don't want.
- Hit the Save key and then click Edit Pakcages (in the left-hand menu).
- Choose the package name which your domain is using, and then hit the Edit key.
- Scroll down to the end where you see Feature List and a drop down.
- Choose the new Feature list name and press the Save Changes key.
- Now all websites which use that program will have the cPanel icons which you have chosen.
Add to Favourites Print this Article
Install ClamAV (Views: 1033)