To redirect a subdomain to another page, please do the following:
- Just Sign-in to your cPanel.
- Simply-> Click the Subdomains icon.
- Make sure that you have added a subdomain to your hosting account through Cpanel.
- Simply Click 'Manage Redirection' link to the left of the subdomain.
- Type the URL in the box (http://domain.com/optional-stuff) to redirect the source url to the destination url if they go to the subdomain.
- Just Click -> Save button.
Congrats, now you have successfully created a redirect for a subdomain.