Portal Home > Knowledgebase > cPanel > How to view website statistics in cPanel using AWStats
How to view website statistics in cPanel using AWStats
When you have a website, you may want to check on how many individuals are arriving to your website.
The preferred system is AWStats. This system up-dates stats every 24 hours, and also immediately up-dates when you simply select the "Update now" weblink. The research review gives information about the number of individuals arriving to your website, and other information like:
- Monthly history
- Days of month
- Days of week
- Countries (Top 25)
- Hosts (Top 25)
- Authenticated users (Top 10)
- Robots/Spiders visitors (Top 25)
- Visits duration
- Files type
- Pages-URL (Top 25)
- Operating Systems (Top 10)
- Browsers (Top 10)
- Connect to site from
- Search Key phrases (Top 10)
- Search Keywords (Top 25)
- HTTP Error codes
To access this information, please do the following:
- Simply,Sign in to cPanel.
- Just Click-> the Awstats symbol.
- Just Click-> the symbol next to the domain name.
How to study the AWStats page?
Dedicated and VPS
You must login to your WHM and stimulate the web statistics.
- Simply, Sign in to WHM.
- Go to Server Configurations > Statistics Software Configurations.
- Modify the settings and save.
Add to Favourites Print this Article