Portal Home > Knowledgebase > cPanel > How to Upload a File Using File Manager
How to Upload a File Using File Manager
To publish a file through cPanel's File Administrator, please do the following:
- Sign in to cPanel.
- Under Information, just click File Manager.
- Choose Web Main and Show Hidden Files, then just click Go.
- Click to open the folder to which you'd like to publish files.
- Click Upload from the top plugin.
- Click Browse (some web internet explorer will have Choose File instead).
- Choose the file on your computer that you wish to publish.
- Once the file has been chosen, it will instantly upload. You may select additional files while file uploading are in process.
Add to Favourites Print this Article