Portal Home > Knowledgebase > cPanel > How do I backup / restore / move from one cPanel host to another?
How do I backup / restore / move from one cPanel host to another?
How can I recover my web page with old/previous content?
Please contact us through Ticket at Billing account and we will use a back-up wizard to reproduce your account.
How do I shift my websites from my old host to Reprise Hosting?
If you just requested a new web host plan, you are in luck! We provide free Site Transfer within the first 1 month of registration. Just contact us through given below link or simply create a Ticket through your Billing account:
Reprise Hosting Website Transfers
How can I do this myself? (not recommended)
If you are shifting away from a host who does not provide you with cPanel, then the only way to shift your web page is by uploading and installing the information personally with a 3rd party application such as FTP. You can also demand a .CSV or .SQL back-up of your data source. You need to get in touch with your soon-to-be-ex host for specific guidelines.
If you are shifting from a host who uses cPanel to another cPanel account, please adhere to these instructions:
- Sign in to your cPanel and simply select the "Backup" symbol.
- Click the "Download or Produce a Complete Backup" key. This will back-up all of your e-mail options, information, and MySQL database.
- Leave the drop down on -> Home Directory and be sure to have a real e-mail in the second box. Keep the remaining boxes vacant.
- Click the "Generate Backup" key and hold out for an e-mail verification to appear.
Congratulations, you have backed up your whole website and it is now time to reinstate your web page at your new Reprise Hosting account.
- Simply, Open your e-mail which verifies your back-up. Within it informs you the name of your back-up file.
- Login to your Billing account and submit the details of your backup. We need to know the name of your back-up file, and please tell us the file is stored in your Home directory.
- Hang on for a response from our Technical Staff.
- To make the web page 100% efficient, you must modify the nameservers of your domain to the Reprise Hosting name servers provided in your welcome e-mail.
- All done! You may do it again this procedure for any more websites you wish to shift.
Add to Favourites Print this Article