One of the biggest challenges which we need to accept while working is to be efficient and productive for the business.
Here are my tips for you.
1 – Prioritize your tasks
2 – Delegate
3 – Plan your work day
4 – Focus!
If you want to be effective, we need to do what is really important to do for the success of our projects, we need to focus on what is really essential for our business. We must therefore prioritize tasks.
It is therefore necessary to define the priorities for the day
- It should not have too many priorities; choose what is really important for your business.
- Make a list that has a maximum of seven priorities for the day. This must be in the form of simple actions you can perform quickly.
- It is a great satisfaction at the end of the day, when we were able to accomplish what we wanted to accomplish.
Use the services of professionals. Delegate everything you can delegate!
Focus on what really earns the “value” to your business and delegate the rest!
In addition, you cannot master all fields, an entrepreneur in his early business often wears all the hats.
Delegate to professional use:
- An accountant and a bookkeeper for bookkeeping
- A designer, I tell you, you can see the difference!
- A photographer, the result will be more professional …
- An assistant for administrative tasks that you probably do not like anyway.
- Support for servers, etc… Use your suppliers. Computer Stores, IT service providers, remote hosting services.
- Delegate the maintenance of the website, blog, social networking …
- Hire a maid, hire someone to mow your lawn and take care of tasks that can help you relax and use your time effectively.
Your time is precious!
Plan your day’s work especially. Learn to begin only a list of things to do for the day. Your list should be short and realistic.
Get used to your list every morning and check off completed tasks as you go. You will be glad that you get to do everyday tasks planned and you feel motivated to continue the given tasks.
Do not try to plan in detail what you will do in a year. It is a waste of time!
The more difficult task in today’s world is to focus.
- Remove distractions
- Close your internet browser, close your arrival mail indicator
- Close above all instant messaging systems
- Close your eyes, breathe through your nose, relax … Center you inside … You can now focus a little better.
- Do not attack a problem at once!
So if we summarize how to be effective in each of your days?
1 – Prioritize your tasks for the day
2 – Delegate everything you can delegate
3 – Plan your work day only at the beginning of the day
4 – Focus!
I’m sure this will help you be more productive. Try it and see!